Other Agency Publications
Our Resources section contains materials that have been collected from numerous sources over many years; it is intended to be used like a library. Contact information contained within documents, especially those which are archived, may be outdated. Please look under the Community Response Networks or Team Leader and Mentor sections for current contact information.
- Canadian Centre for Elder Law; Older Women's Dialogue Project Report 2013 Summary
- Practical Tips for Older Adults Interested in Replenishing their Friendship Network 2014
- Understanding And Responding To Elder Abuse
- Legal Issues in Residential Care - BCCEAS
- Seniors Mental Health Policy Lens - BC Psychogeriatic Association
- Aging Out by Qmunity
- BC CRN Response to Select Standing Committee on Health
Links to Other Web Sites
- Canadian Centre for Elder Law; Older Women's Dialogue Project Report 2013
- Canadian Centre for Elder Law; Report on Assisted Living in British Columbia 2013
Some materials are copyright of the organization providing them. BC CRN assumes no responsibility for these.