Documents and Tools
Our Resources section contains materials that have been collected from numerous sources over many years; it is intended to be used like a library. Contact information contained within documents, especially those which are archived, may be outdated. Please look under the Community Response Networks or Team Leader and Mentor sections for current contact information.
- Abuse of People with Disabilities for Service Providers (People's Law School, 2008)
- Report on Ageism (Revera and the International Federation on Ageing, 2012)
- Canada's Financial Consumer Protection Framework February 2014
- BC CRN Overview Guide (2016)
- BC CRN Overview Guide Companion Slides
- Spread the Word Guide (2016)
- Older Documents
The Understanding Senior Abuse toolkit has been developed by the Government of Nova Scotia's Department of Seniors to help Nova Scotians understand and prevent senior abuse.
More information and the toolkit is available here.
Some materials are copyright of the organization providing them. BC CRN assumes no responsibility for these.