Aboriginal and First Nations
- Being Least Intrusive: An Orientation to Practice in Responding to Situations of Abuse, Neglect and Self-Neglect of Vulnerable First Nation Adults (2nd Edition); 2010; Working Paper
- Being Least Intrusive: An Orientation to Practice in Responding to Situations of Abuse, Neglect and Self-Neglect of Vulnerable First nation Adults; April Struthers and Lindsay Neufeld; June 2010; Slides
- Connecting with Aboriginal Communities Regarding Adult Abuse and Neglect; BC CRN; June 2009; Backgrounder.
- In a Good Way: BC CRNs Engage With First Nations Communities (Protocols); BC CRN; June 2013.
- Promising Approaches for Addressing/Preventing Abuse of Older Adults in First Nations Communities: A Critical Analysis and Environmental Scan Of Tools and Approaches; April Struthers, Georgina Martin, and Alison Leaney; BC CRN; Dec. 2009.
- National First Nations Re:Act: Recognize, Report, and Act on Older Adult Abuse and Neglect; Vancouver Coastal Health; 2011; Manual.
- Honouring the Truth, Reconciling for the Future; Summary of the Final Report of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada
- BC CRN resolution in response to the Truth & Reconciliation Committee's findings and how they influence the way that CRNs work with Aboriginal communities.
- Map of First Nations in BC
Links to Other Web Sites
Some materials are copyright of the organization providing them. BC CRN assumes no responsibility for these.