The resources in this section are materials collected from numerous sources over many years; it is intended to be used like a library. As such, things like contact information contained within documents may well be outdated. Please look under the CRNs or Mentor sections for current contact information. And keep in mind that what works well in one community may not in another. The experts in any community are those who live there; it is intended that you take what you like and leave the rest.
Note: If you look at nothing else, read Part One of the Tool Kit - Building Relationships, Building Teams.
CRN Toolkit (Fall of 2001)
Complete Toolkit 4.8MB
Below is the Toolkit, broken down into sections.
Part Eight (Community Stories and Locally Developed Resources) and Part Nine (Other Resources), are no longer included in the Tootlkit. These items, where possible, have been included in the Resources section.
Canadian Association of Gerontology Conference - October 2012
- Final Program
- Session 1: Strategies - slides
- Session 2: Financial Abuse Session Handouts
- Session 3a: Keeping Everyone Safe Part 1 – Joan Braun - slides
- Session 3b: Keeping Everyone Safe Part 1- Jane Osborne - slides
- Session 4: Keeping Everyone Safe Part 2
- Session 5a: The Value of Coordination at All Levels - slides
- Session 5b: Handout on Provincial and Territorial Leads
- Session 6: Data Collection – 2 sets of slides